6/21/10

Fashion photos attempt with so so results..


I tried to do fashion photography once or twice in my life. Never been happy with the results. But I have to share this one. Because the model is my junior in college. I payed her none but lunch and dropped her home. And since then, I haven't thanked her enough for participating in my so called photo shooting activity.

There's a stupid story behind this photo shooting by the way. I lost the battery seal of my flash. And because I didn't have flash trigger, I couldn't use any studio lamps. I took the photos anyway with the built in flash. The results were far from what I imagined them to be.

This is far from good. I just want to share this as a gratitude to the model, Carla Valencia. Thank you so muchos, Carla..







By the way, I have my own reason not liking fashion photos. It's because I don't know what I want when I take them. I don't know when a picture is good enough. Plus I'm not good with photo editing. And off course, I don't have the extra lighting set you need to have in order to get dramatic pictures. So I'll just stick to my routine, the street documentary. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment